Coach Cameron talking strategy during a tournament in Florida.
New Parent Member Creating a New U18 Account
1. Create a Basic (free) membership for yourself here.
2. Once you have created your account, on your profile page, click the dropdown menu with your name on it and select "Create linked account"
3. If your child is competing in AVP America promoter-run tournaments (your local events), select Silver. If your child hopes to compete at Junior Nationals, Beach Week, East Coast Championships, or West Coast Championships, select Gold. If they are just competing in a league or club, select Bronze.
4. Enter your child's information.
5. You will need to use a different email address than the one you used to create your account.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the payment
7. Check the email address you used to create your child's account so you can set up their password so they can login to their account.
8. The new password you create will be used to login to their account at both avp.com and avpamerica.com.