New Parent Member Creating a New U18 Account
1. Create a Basic (free) membership for yourself here.
2. Once you have created your account, on your profile page, click the dropdown menu with your name on it and select "Create linked account"
3. If your child is competing in AVP America promoter-run tournaments (your local events), select Silver. If your child hopes to compete at Junior Nationals, Beach Week, East Coast Championships, or West Coast Championships, select Gold. If they are just competing in a league or club, select Bronze.
4. Enter your child's information.
5. You will need to use a different email address than the one you used to create your account.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the payment
7. Check the email address you used to create your child's account so you can set up their password so they can login to their account.
8. The new password you create will be used to login to their account at both avp.com and avpamerica.com.
The beach volleyball clinics are great for players who want to give beach volleyball at try as well as indoor players who want to work on reading, increasing vertical, and all-around skills. Click the Register button above to find out more information and to register.
Coach Cameron talking strategy during a tournament in Florida.
Grit Volleyball hosts various beach volleyball tournaments every weekend at the Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park. Start times may change depending on the weather. Tournament times start varies with March (11:00 am) and April (10:00 am). Starting in May we have two waves each day with the first wave at 9:00 am and the second wave at 2:30 pm. In June, the two waves start at 8:00 am and 3:30 pm. In September, tournaments start at 5:00 pm.
To register for tournaments, you will need an AVP membership.