Grit Volleyball is currently hosting beach tournaments at the Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park on Saturday nights. The High School Twilight Tournaments are from 6:00-10:00 pm. Please visit the registration page on BracketPal by clicking here.
To register for tournaments, you will need an AVP membership (see below). You can register for the tournaments by visiting https://grit.bracketpal.com/index/1.
The Fall Beach Clinics will start August 7th.
Before registering, players will need to register as a competing athlete and pay for the AVP membership. https://avp.com/membership-sign-up/. You will need at least a Bronze membership to participate in the clinics. You can upgrade your membership to a Silver membership if you want to play in the tournaments. We try to only have 6-8 players per court.
Dates: August 7-November 13
Times: Sundays, Varies
Location: Dulles Golf & Sports Park, 21593 Jesse Ct., Dulles, VA 20166
Cost: $40 per player per session or $500 for all 15 Sunday sessions
Age Level: Grades 6-12 (High school graduation class of 2029-2023)
New Parent Member Creating a New U18 Account
1. Create a Basic (free) membership for yourself here.
2. Once you have created your account, on your profile page, click the dropdown menu with your name on it and select "Create linked account"
3. If your child is competing in AVP America promoter-run tournaments (your local events), select Silver. If your child hopes to compete at Junior Nationals, Beach Week, East Coast Championships, or West Coast Championships, select Gold. If they are just competing in a league or club, select Bronze.
4. Enter your child's information.
5. You will need to use a different email address than the one you used to create your account.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the payment
7. Check the email address you used to create your child's account so you can set up their password so they can login to their account.
8. The new password you create will be used to login to their account at both avp.com and avpamerica.com.